All our products and services are delivered by qualified and experienced employees. All work is in accordance with written procedures, with lines of responsibility and accountability defined checks incorporated.
To achieve this, we are committed to a continual improvement culture throughout the organisation based on stated company objectives and the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard. All our procedures, checklists and instructions comply embodied in our formal Management System.
This system is an essential organisational framework that will allow us to gain competitive advantage, as well as reinforcing and enhancing the company’s reputation and image.
Solution Performance Group Ltd is committed to complying with applicable legal, regulatory and statutory requirements and ISO 9001:2015. As such the policy:
• Requires the setting and reviewing of Quality and Business Objectives, which derive from an analysis of the needs of interested parties, internal and external factors, mitigating actions and the performance of key processes.
• Includes a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements (customers, legislative, statutory).
• Commits Solution Performance Group Ltd to continually improve the Management System
The Managing Director is committed to ensuring that sufficient funds and resources are made available to ensure that the Quality can be achieved.
The policy of Solution Performance Group Ltd is aimed at implementing and maintaining quality and information security in an effective and economically practical way.
The basic principle is; that it should be possible to meet the requirements agreed with the client and satisfy their expectations at any time.
We will ensure arrangements are made for effective communication and the promotion of competency throughout the company by educating and training our staff.
Information Security Policy
The confidentiality, integrity and availability of information are of great importance to the administration and operation of Solution Performance Group Ltd. Failure in any of these areas can result in disruption to the services that we provide as well as loss of confidence in SPG by existing and potential customers. The security of our information and other assets is therefore regarded as fundamental to the successful operation of the organisation. The objective of the Information Security Policy is to ensure business continuity and minimise business damage by preventing and managing an acceptable level the impact of information security incidents. Adherence to this policy will assist to protect ourselves and our customers from information security threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
This Information Security Policy is used as a framework for Solution Performance Group Ltd to set Objectives. These objectives will be reviewed during the Management Review process.
We are committed to good information security provision for customers and staff, hence it is the policy of Solution Performance Group Ltd that we will:
• Ensure that information is accessible only to those authorised to have access;
• Safeguard the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods;
• Ensure that authorised users have access to information and associated assets when required;
• Ensure that we meet our regulatory and legislative requirements;
• Address the security of all of our services and processes to ensure that risks are identified, and appropriate controls are implemented and documented;
• Provide a secure working environment for staff on our site;
• Produce business continuity and incident response plans for strategic services which will be tested on a regular basis;
• Promote security awareness and provide appropriate information security training for our staff.
The Managing Director is responsible for the production and the controls to enforce this policy as well as the provision of advice and guidance on its implementation and maintenance.
All breaches of information security must be reported to the Managing Director who will be responsible for the investigation and subsequent reporting of all security incidents.
It is the responsibility of all staff and visitors to adhere to this policy.
Solution Performance Group Ltd reserves the right to inspect any data stored on an SPG computer or telecommunication system, or transmitted or received via SPG networks, in the cause of investigating security incidents or safeguarding against security threats. This policy shall be reviewed on a regular basis or if significant security changes occur to ensure its on-going suitability and effectiveness.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org